Recommend good Web Addresses
… or …
- Do you know an excellent web address?
- You are an owner of such a website yourself?
Then you are welcome to add them to my link collection.
But please read the following beforehand!
If your address recommendation meets my admission requirements, I will be happy to accept it.
Preconditions to add a Web Address to my Link Collection
- Transport encryption minimum TLS 1.2, better TLS 1.3
- Neat arrangement with clear menu navigation, matching colours
- Correct spelling of course
- Browser-independent correct page display (valid CSS and HTML code)
- No violation of morality, law and order
- Menus/text must be readable without the need to install extensions (without ActiveX/Flash)
- All (!) contributions of your web presence are also suitable for children's eyes (!)
- Pages have a short loading time even with a slow Internet connection
- Pages with large photos have a picture overview with reference to longer loading time
- Who promises wealth through easy internet work or similar is dubious = no chance
- References to asocial networks (Facebook & Co.) are generally undesirable
Inquiries will not be answered at all if your data protection regulations are unreasonable!
I do not reply (not even a “No, thank you!”) if GDPR-compliant treatment is not to be expected …
This is part of the conscientious audit …
This year I will check existing entries bit by bit to see if they are now only accessible with the latest TLS encryption and do not support antisocial media (…)
I have already started to write to the webmasters concerned …
Fortunately, some website operators have already switched to transport encryption and I hardly had to motivate anyone.
Unfortunately I had to remove some entries, because their operators obviously have no interest in a successful future for their website.
This is not about my small link collection! I am thinking of the most popular search engine in Europe and especially in Germany …
Internet – with Security!
Those who do not keep up with the times in terms of security are now listed at the very end by search engines and common browsers warn their users against visiting a website without transport encryption!
Anyone who is no longer listed at the top of Google's search results will soon be out of business, not just virtually. Many companies have not yet understood this.
Anyone who doesn't care about good transport encryption won't get a high ranking from Google for a long time. Exceptions are very old, consistently very popular websites, which have a grace period – like the ones I have listed – but you can count them on one hand.
- who does not pass the test, will be removed from the link collection
- in editorial contributions, which mention the web address only as a useful accessory, not the contribution, but only the web address will be removed
Good to know …
Only English-language websites created by German-speaking web designers will be found by searching for “Imprint” in a search engine …
Reason: it is the wrong translation for “Legal/Site Notice”!
Unfortunately, many website operators from Germany, Austria and Switzerland do not bother and use this wrong term to show their sloppiness.